Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
4 answers to this question
I had poutine twice when I was in Vancouver for the OutGames. It's a great way to soak up drunkenness, and it's very yummy.
Definitely la banquise! And it's open super late after the bars close. Plus, the bars here, last call is 3am! Its awesome! I bring my english friends to la banquise when they visit! Its cheap and good! Hot dogs, hamburgers, and the best poutine ever!
Hola Poppi! Oui! You must try some, it is great. Muy Rico y Saboroso. I agree. La Banquise and also try Le Resto on Rue Wolfe. Taxi's are not all that expensive there by the way. My accent may be bad, it is called "poo-tih- NAY". I am definitely headed to Le Village and soon, you all have talked me into it! Bon Appetit.....
You should try it at the restaurant La Banquise, 994 Rachel Street, Montreal.
Newest Montreal Questions
- I am thinking about coming to Montreal in the spring, but I do not speak French. Are most people helpful if you are not local & willing to help you out?
- I am cd of closet I'm looking place where I can go to take a pic as a gril
- What bath house do you recommend? I'll be heading there in few months and there are so many it is hard to know which one to pick.
- Hey guys, my bf and I are coming to Montreal for NYE, anyone have some suggestions on NYE parties?
- Visiting Montreal next week. Staying at a Nun's Residence at night, with a curfew of 9pm. Hoping to find a nice, fury guy to hang out with, between my hopital visits to see a friend from home, here in Victoria, B.C. The residence is called Marie de la Ferre on Avenue des Pin Quest. Plase give me directions on where to meet mature, sane men who want sex. Turned on by fur and a big dick...just being honest here....