Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I have an opportunity to travel to Montreal this weekend, January 13-15, but the temp. is forecast to be 1degree. Do the boys in Montreal go out in such cold weather? Will everything be open? I was told that January was the worst month to visit but I don't want to pass up the opportunity to visit the city for the first time. Should I visit this weekend?
2 answers to this question
Nothing stops the boys to party! I hope you had a good time. The club "Apollon" was packed Saturday night, and the temperature outside was -15C. This is Montreal. I hope you also tried the Igloofest, which is a gigantic techno party tacking place outside on the docks. A must!
I have been to Quebec in the dead of winter and ,yes, life goes on. Montreal has an extensive underground city. I hope that you will dress warmly and enjoy Montreal. You already know what to expect, it won't be a beach destination
Newest Montreal Questions
- I am thinking about coming to Montreal in the spring, but I do not speak French. Are most people helpful if you are not local & willing to help you out?
- I am cd of closet I'm looking place where I can go to take a pic as a gril
- What bath house do you recommend? I'll be heading there in few months and there are so many it is hard to know which one to pick.
- Hey guys, my bf and I are coming to Montreal for NYE, anyone have some suggestions on NYE parties?
- Visiting Montreal next week. Staying at a Nun's Residence at night, with a curfew of 9pm. Hoping to find a nice, fury guy to hang out with, between my hopital visits to see a friend from home, here in Victoria, B.C. The residence is called Marie de la Ferre on Avenue des Pin Quest. Plase give me directions on where to meet mature, sane men who want sex. Turned on by fur and a big dick...just being honest here....