Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I am going to montreal, staying downtown. Does such a place like 'the boys stroll' or something exist there? An area where male prostitutes hang out?
1 answers to this question
I don't know if that would be a good idea, Poppi. Ste-Catherine Est has some good places to cruise. You might want to discretely ask at a bar. Try "Le Stud". Le Village is a beautiful place, como es Montreal in general, and the Fall is muy lindo (bring a sweater mon cher). There are bocu beaux mecs. Tres chaud.... In fact, I may take flight up there this month myself! It's been a few years. GayCties has some great information right on this site! Amusez vou et soyez prudent....
Newest Montreal Questions
- I am thinking about coming to Montreal in the spring, but I do not speak French. Are most people helpful if you are not local & willing to help you out?
- I am cd of closet I'm looking place where I can go to take a pic as a gril
- What bath house do you recommend? I'll be heading there in few months and there are so many it is hard to know which one to pick.
- Hey guys, my bf and I are coming to Montreal for NYE, anyone have some suggestions on NYE parties?
- Visiting Montreal next week. Staying at a Nun's Residence at night, with a curfew of 9pm. Hoping to find a nice, fury guy to hang out with, between my hopital visits to see a friend from home, here in Victoria, B.C. The residence is called Marie de la Ferre on Avenue des Pin Quest. Plase give me directions on where to meet mature, sane men who want sex. Turned on by fur and a big dick...just being honest here....