Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I'm going to be stay in Montreal in November at the Gouverneur Place Dupuis Montreal which apparently is next to all the gay clubs/bars. As i will be traveling alone and want to relax at night with a good drink, great music, and hot guys. Where should I go? I'm 21yrs old btw
3 answers to this question
it all depends your your taste but u will defenitly find something in the village try the bathhouse like saunas centre-ville when are you coming to town
@topocho, I'm pretty much down for whatever. When i travel i like to try things that are different than home, and Montreal already seems so different, so I can do whatever. Pref with guys <35yrs old, easy interaction with guys, and guys who are friendly and easily approachable (or better yet, approach me, lol). I just want to experience the best the city has to offer. I will only have my nights free, nothing during the day
It depends on what you like, age bracket, etc
Newest Montreal Questions
- I am thinking about coming to Montreal in the spring, but I do not speak French. Are most people helpful if you are not local & willing to help you out?
- I am cd of closet I'm looking place where I can go to take a pic as a gril
- What bath house do you recommend? I'll be heading there in few months and there are so many it is hard to know which one to pick.
- Hey guys, my bf and I are coming to Montreal for NYE, anyone have some suggestions on NYE parties?
- Visiting Montreal next week. Staying at a Nun's Residence at night, with a curfew of 9pm. Hoping to find a nice, fury guy to hang out with, between my hopital visits to see a friend from home, here in Victoria, B.C. The residence is called Marie de la Ferre on Avenue des Pin Quest. Plase give me directions on where to meet mature, sane men who want sex. Turned on by fur and a big dick...just being honest here....