Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I'm going to be stay in Montreal in November at the Gouverneur Place Dupuis Montreal which apparently is next to all the gay clubs/bars. As i will be traveling alone and want to relax at night with a good drink, great music, and hot guys. Where should I go? I'm 21yrs old btw
3 answers to this question
it all depends your your taste but u will defenitly find something in the village try the bathhouse like saunas centre-ville when are you coming to town
@topocho, I'm pretty much down for whatever. When i travel i like to try things that are different than home, and Montreal already seems so different, so I can do whatever. Pref with guys <35yrs old, easy interaction with guys, and guys who are friendly and easily approachable (or better yet, approach me, lol). I just want to experience the best the city has to offer. I will only have my nights free, nothing during the day
It depends on what you like, age bracket, etc
Newest Montreal Questions
- I will soon be moving to Montreal. I do not speak French. So I'm a bit unsure if this is the right city for me to find a job and such. Would anyone be kind enough to shine a light on this issue for me? Is speaking French a must in order to get a job in Montreal? I will be going on a working holiday visa. So I won't be applying for high end jobs or anything like that. Just your regular employment in hospitality or service. Also if anyone could tell me of any forums where I could find information on working in Montreal on a working holiday visa? Every answer will me much appreciated. Thanks everyone!
- I am thinking about coming to Montreal in the spring, but I do not speak French. Are most people helpful if you are not local & willing to help you out?
- I am cd of closet I'm looking place where I can go to take a pic as a gril
- What bath house do you recommend? I'll be heading there in few months and there are so many it is hard to know which one to pick.
- Hey guys, my bf and I are coming to Montreal for NYE, anyone have some suggestions on NYE parties?