Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I am thinking about coming to Montreal in the spring, but I do not speak French. Are most people helpful if you are not local & willing to help you out?
1 answers to this question
In most cases, yes. The further east you go in the city less English is spoken. Downtown is no problem.
Newest Montreal Questions
- I am cd of closet I'm looking place where I can go to take a pic as a gril
- What bath house do you recommend? I'll be heading there in few months and there are so many it is hard to know which one to pick.
- Hey guys, my bf and I are coming to Montreal for NYE, anyone have some suggestions on NYE parties?
- Visiting Montreal next week. Staying at a Nun's Residence at night, with a curfew of 9pm. Hoping to find a nice, fury guy to hang out with, between my hopital visits to see a friend from home, here in Victoria, B.C. The residence is called Marie de la Ferre on Avenue des Pin Quest. Plase give me directions on where to meet mature, sane men who want sex. Turned on by fur and a big dick...just being honest here....
- I will be in Montreal for a month and would like to have someone show me around